Do you want to camp without a tent? What about protection from insects without the hassle of nets and other gear that has to be set up before bedtime?
Between the comforting shake of the leaves in a tree canopy and along overhanging roots, tucked away from hungry mosquitoes, this is where you'll make your home.
The Snugpak Jungle Hammock with Mosquito Net shields you from bugs while providing an experience that's close to nature.
This lightweight hammock has everything you need: 400 pound weight capacity with durable jungle-tough parachute nylon shell covers; factory seam-sealed construction for condensation resistance and no-see um mosquito fabric keeps out intruders.
The hammock suspension system comes with four (10-foot) long guy ropes to hold up large or multiple sizes of hammocks. These are made even stronger by using two steel carabiners for attaching to Suspension Attachment System. With 400 pounds’ weight capacity, this basic design doesn't disappoint in any way shape or form
Immerse yourself in nature without being eaten alive - spend your nights outside!
- Measures 9' x 4'8".
- Coyote tan parachute nylon construction.
- Mosquito netting is built into the hammock.
- Comes with four 10' long guy ropes and a Suspension Attachment System.
- Two guy ropes can be tied together to give you almost 20 feet to allow ample length to hang and support the mosquito netting section of the hammock.
- Also comes with two steel carabiners for attaching to the Suspension Attachment System.
- Holds up to 400 lbs.
- Weight: 28 oz.
- Coyote tan nylon drawstring storage pouch.