The Snugpak Jungle Blanket is the perfect camping blanket to keep you warm on those cold nights and chilly mornings. This blanket is warm, lightweight, compacts down to the size of a Nalgene bottle, and bounces back to a fluffy blanket when pulled from the included stuff sack.
The interior and exterior shells are treated with Paratex Antibacterial treatment. This discourages the growth of bacteria, meaning that you won't have to deal with smells or mold growth if you happen to pack your blanket up while still damp and you won't have to wash the blanket as often, thus increasing the life span.
With it's windproof and water-resistant micro-diamond shell, you'll stay warm even in the cold windy rain.
Wrap up in this incredibly soft blanket around the campfire, use it for added warmth with your sleeping bag, or stay warm in an emergency situation.
The Jungle Blanket is filled with Snugpak's Travelsoft insulation. This insulation is made from ultra-lightweight fibers that have excellent compressibility and high loft when decompressed. They will keep you warm, comfortable, and bounce back even after being compressed for long periods.
The casing is made from Micro Diamond Ripstop fabric. This mini diamond weave prevents rips and tears from growing on the blanket and keep any tears contained in the diamond in which they started, thus extending the life of your Jungle Blanket.
- Weight: 25 oz
- Fully Unpacked Measures 76" x 64"
- Pack size: 6" x 6" fully compressed
- Lightweight and warm alternative to a traditional blanket or poncho
- Windproof and water-repellent
- Antibacterial and anti-microbial
- Travelsoft insulated for warmth
- Outer fabric: Micro Diamond with Paratex antibacterial
- Inner fabric: Paratex antibacterial
- High moisture-wicking and breathable fabric
- Comes with a compression stuff sack